To Post a "For Sale" or “Wanted” item please send an E-Mail to TVBCBuyorSell, email@example.com with the following information:
1. Name of TVBC member to contact
2. Email address and/or telephone number
3. Hours to call if by telephone
4. Description of item to buy/sell
6. Attach a picture or two, if possible.
The seller/buyer should let TVBCBuyorSell, firstname.lastname@example.org know when the item is sold/purchased. Items may be removed from the website after 3 months.
Go to http://www.bicyclebluebook.comto find out. You will need the year, make and model to start. This site allows you to customize the results based on the equipment on your bike.
Less than 100 miles.
Like new Hybrid Bicycle.
Seat tube 19". Top tube 21". Down tube 27".
I have a 32" inseam and fit fine.
Tires 700 X 38C.
21 speed Shimano gears.
Great entry level bike!!
Ultra-carbon fiber fork
Silver with silver and black decals
Complete Shimano 105 Setup: finger shifters, derailleurs, 50/34T chain ring with
CS-R7000 Cog Cassette (10 cog-set) for ultra-low gear shifting
Shimano R510 rims, Gator Skins wheels with brand new tubes
Gossamer FSA crank arm with road cycling 3-bolt clip pedals
Profile Design Air Stryke Aero bars
Two Cannondale C water bottle cages
Cateye speedometer, holder for Garmen
Ultra-carbon fiber fork
White with teal and blue decals (feminine in style)
Brand new handlebar wraps
Compete Shimano Sora Setup: finger shifter, derailers, cog cassette
Maddox R3.0 rims, Schwalbe Lugano tires with brand new tubes
Two aluminum water bottle cages
* Frame aircraft-grade aluminum
* Nuvinci N360 continuously variable transmission
* Carbon-fiber seat cradles your body while the air and Purple sit cushions
* Gates carbon belt drive. 50,000 miles rated
* Independent a-arm suspension with up to 4" of travel on each of the front wheels
* Air shocks give you the ability to adjust the firmness of the suspension
* Hydraulic disc brakes with large 180mm brake rotors on all wheels
* Separate Front and Rear brakes
* Dual front light kit
* Rear brake lamp and rear brake light when brakes are applied
* Akermann steering geometry with stabilizing bar
* Rear fender
* Triot wheel pump
Brand new with options $5800 plus tax
Trike will fit a rider 5'10 - 6'7"
I'm too tall for this trike
Less than 1/10 of a mile on this trike
Warranty fully transferred
Cash and carry not available for shipping
Bicycle Magazine 2007 Bike of the year
Shiimano Ultega components
Kryseum super light wheels
Never wrecked and no rides in the rain
About 3000 miles
I’m 72” tall with 32” inseam
$6,500, original $10,000
Cell (512) 264-1130
Call in AM
In the Village of Piedmont
2nd Photo of Bikerack
Only Rode 256 miles
Bought $1800, Asking $1000
Pump, Helmet, etc. Included
Herb Schumaker: (419) 235-3850